The following notices apply to our entire website.
All editorial content and graphics on this site are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied without the express permission of the copyright holder, which reserves all rights. Re-use of any of editorial content and/or graphics online for any purpose is strictly prohibited. The materials from this site are not available for commercial, informational or noncommercial uses online or offline unless express written permission is given. Copying or adapting the HTML or any other language created to generate these pages is also strictly prohibited and protected by copyright. we do not copyright certain content and graphics originating from the federal government.
Privacy Notice Table of Contents
- Our Commitment To Privacy
- The Information We Collect
- How We Use Information
- Our Commitment To Data Security
- How To Access Or Correct Your Information
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way we collect and use your information. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where we may request personally identifiable information.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on any of our websites. On some pages, you can order products, make requests and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient’s address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected are:
The Way We Use Information
- the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We don’t share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We don’t share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- return email addresses to answer the email we receive. We don’t use such addresses for any other purpose and we don’t share them with outside parties.
- non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visit a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women fill out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that they could to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.