Radiesse dermal filler
Radiesse stimulates collagen production while it fills lines and folds. Your very expressive lower face also shows your aging lines. Visible signs of aging can give you away! From the smile and marionette lines, the corners of your mouth, and jowl and chin lines, Radiesse immediately and effectively erases lines. Radiesse is the first FDA-approved dermal filler for both face and hands. Each specific formulation produces amazing results!
Radiesse is an injectable implant containing calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres in a gel carrier. After your body absorbs the gel, you begin to create new collagen around the microspheres, which act like structural scaffolding. As your body absorbs the scaffolding over time, it continues to promote new collagen for a year or more after only one injection.
Consider Radiesse for your next liquid facelift!
As radiesse.com says, it
- Provides immediate lift and restores lost volume in areas of the lower face.
- Helps restore a more natural-looking and youthful appearance.
Are you concerned with any of these?
- Deep smile lines (nasolabial folds) can give your face a tired and aged expression.
- Lines can make you look like you’re scowling, even when you’re not.
- Your jowl area can look hollow as volume loss causes the skin to sag along your jawline and create folds.
- A downturned appearance of your mouth can make you look tired, angry, or sad.
- The lines across your chin can distract from your smile and make you look older.
You mentioned hands…
Your hands can show the signs of aging through volume loss. Volume loss to the back of hands can make tendons more obvious and veins more visible. Volume loss to the back of your hands can make your hands look older. The opaque gel carrier treatment easily blends into the tissue underneath your skin and camouflages problem areas. Opacity may also help to mask the bluish tone associated with visible veins in the hand. [credit radiesse.com]
Vedas is minutes from I-45 (Houston’s North Freeway) in The Woodlands. We look forward to seeing you soon!