What are Injectable Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers improve your facial contours by restoring volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds or smile lines, and to fill in acne scars. To minimize any discomfort, we can use topical anesthetic and local injections.
We offer Bellafill®, Juvéderm® Injectable Gel, and Restylane dermal fillers. Your own fat may also be used as a dermal filler.
The benefits of Injectable Dermal Fillers
Injectable Fillers are successfully used to restore the shape and resilience of nearly any part of your body that has lost volume. A loss of volume typically results in sagging skin and wrinkles. Unlike superficial creams that must be applied daily, injectable fillers can last several to many months to several years, and actually encourage your body to heal itself and create its own, natural volume.
What choices do I have?
Bellafill® Dermal Filler
- Bellafill is different from temporary injectable wrinkle fillers.
- The unique microspheres in Bellafill are not absorbed by the body and provide the support your skin needs for natural, long lasting results.
- You deserve the confidence in knowing your injectable wrinkle filler will provide long lasting results.
- JUVÉDERM XC is the smooth gel filler that your doctor uses to instantly smooth away wrinkles around your mouth and nose.
- Juvéderm XC, a smooth-consistency gel, is infused with lidocaine to improve comfort during treatment. Several different formulations can treat the cheek, the upper lip lines, and the lips.
- Everyone’s skin ages differently and JUVÉDERM® XC may be used to rejuvenate multiple problem areas.*
Restylane® Silk for Your Ideal Smile
- Restylane Silk is designed to provide precise lip shaping and line control, resulting in silkier, smoother lips and natural-looking results.
- Restylane Silk is the first and only FDA-approved product specifically designed for lip enhancement and the smoothing of wrinkles around the mouth in patients twenty-one years of age and older.
- Restylane products are clear gel formulations of hyaluronic acid specifically designed to act like your body’s own naturally produced hyaluronic acid.
Using Your Own Fat as a Dermal Filler
- Your own fat may be harvested by liposuction and transferred to your face or other part of your body as a graft.
- Multiple fat transfer procedures may be needed to achieve the desired result.
- The grafted fat will redevelop its own blood supply in order to survive, and the surviving fat, about 50%, will last forever.