Dermal fillers improve your facial contours by restoring volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds or smile lines, and to fill in acne scars.To minimize any discomfort, we can use topical anesthetic and local injections. Dermal filler advantages
We offer JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel, and Bellafill® dermal fillers. We can also use your own fat as a dermal filler.
What choices do I have?
Bellafill® Dermal Filler
- Bellafill is different from temporary injectable wrinkle fillers.
- Your body does not absorb the unique microspheres in Bellafill and provide the support your skin needs for natural, long lasting results.
- You deserve the confidence in knowing your injectable wrinkle filler will provide long lasting results.
- JUVÉDERM XC is the smooth gel filler that your doctor uses to instantly smooth away wrinkles around your mouth and nose.
- Juvéderm XC, a smooth-consistency gel, is infused with lidocaine to improve comfort during treatment. Several different formulations can treat the cheek, the upper lip lines, and the lips.
- Everyone’s skin ages differently and JUVÉDERM® XC may be used to rejuvenate multiple problem areas.*
Restylane® Silk for Your Ideal Smile
- Restylane Silk provides precise lip shaping and line control, resulting in silkier, smoother lips and natural-looking results.
- FDA-approved Restylane Silk is the first and only FDA-approved product specifically designed for lip enhancement and the smoothing of wrinkles around the mouth in patients twenty-one years of age and older.
- Restylane products are clear gel formulations of hyaluronic acid that act like your body’s own naturally produced hyaluronic acid.
Using Your Own Fat as a Dermal Filler
- We can harvest your own fat by liposuction and transfer it to your face or other part of your body as a graft.
- For your desired result, we may need to do multiple fat transfer procedures.
- The grafted fat will redevelop its own blood supply in order to survive, and the surviving fat, about 50%, will last forever.
You, our client, are our top priority here at Vedas. Located in The Woodlands, Texas, our North Houston office is conveniently located only 10 minutes from I45 and a step off The Woodlands Parkway. We offer you a free consultation for personalized information on dermal fillers The Woodlands. Come get acquainted with Dr. Nangrani, our board-certified Medical Director. She has practiced for over 15 years. Please call our office to schedule your consultation (281) 298-5476