VI Chemical Peels
VI Chemical Peels are suitable for all skin types. In addition, these peels provide dramatic results. Best of all, there is virtually no pain, no skin preparation, and little downtime! As a result, you enjoy radiant, younger-looking skin in about a week.
The VI Peel is ideal for:
- Treating hyperpigmentation and melasma, so this peel reduces discoloration
- Reversing sun damage and signs of aging
- Improving skin tone and texture, so reducing the appearance of pores
- Clearing acne and reducing acne scars
- Stimulating collagen growth and elastin production for younger-looking skin
VI Chemical Peels are a synergistic blend of five acids that no other peel offers:
- TCA—Trichloroacetic Acid for penetration, as a result, its deep scar healing stimulates collagen growth
- Retin-A—acid derived from vitamin A to combat wrinkles
- Salicylic Acid—this beta hydroxy acid (BHA) is an exfoliant
- Phenol—has antiseptic and anesthetic properties, so it aids in skin penetration
- Vitamin C—ascorbic acid has antioxidant and mild exfoliation properties
Vitalize Chemical Peels
Vitalize peels are good for slight to medium photo-damaged skin. In addition, it treats fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentary abnormalities, superficial scarring, and acne. Upper epidermal defects, such as melasma, can also be improved with Vitalize Peel.
- Lactic Acid (Alpha-Hydroxy acid) — Used to treat photodamage, hyperpigmentation, to reduce fine lines and superficial wrinkles, to lighten surface pigmentation, and make softer, supple skin with improved hydration
- Resorcinol — Removes the top, surface layer of the stratum corneum and is used particularly in cases of acne
- Salicylic Acid (Beta-Hydroxy acid) — An aggressive surface skin exfoliant. Reduces sebaceous follicle blockage, has antimicrobial action, excellent for the treatment of acne
- Panthenol (Vitamin B-5) — Stimulates cellular proliferation, so it aids in tissue repair
- Saponins — Glycoside compounds. The properties function as a “natural antibiotic” for fungal infections and to combat microbes and viruses
- Retinoic Acid .3% compounded — obtained separately by a physician. Speeds up cell turnover, which aids in skin peeling and helps with sun damage and hyperpigmentation.
You are our top priority at Vedas. Located in The Woodlands, Texas, our North Houston office is only minutes from I-45. So we are easy to get to and easy to find!
We offer you a free consultation for personalized information on chemical peels in The Woodlands. Come get acquainted with Dr. Nangrani, our board-certified Medical Director who has practiced for over 15 years. Please call our office to schedule your consultation at (281) 298-5476. We look forward to seeing you soon!