VI Chemical Peels
VI Chemical Peels are suitable for all skin types. This peel provides dramatic results with virtually no pain, no skin preparation, and little downtime! Enjoy radiant, younger-looking skin in about a week.
The VI Peel is ideal for:
- Treating hyperpigmentation and melasma
- Reversing sun damage and signs of aging
- Improving skin tone and texture
- Clearing acne and reducing acne scars
- Stimulating collagen growth and elastin production for younger-looking skin
- Reducing the appearance of pores
VI Chemical Peels consist of a synergistic blend of five acids that no other peel offers:
- TCA—Trichloroacetic Acid for penetration, deep scar healing stimulates collagen growth
- Retin-A—acid derived from vitamin A to combat wrinkles
- Salicylic Acid—this beta hydroxy acid (BHA) is an exfoliant
- Phenol—has antiseptic and anesthetic properties; aids in skin penetration
- Vitamin C—ascorbic acid has antioxidant and mild exfoliation properties
Indications for Vitalize Peel include slight to medium photo-damaged skin, fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentary abnormalities, superficial scarring, and acne. Upper epidermal defects, such as melasma, can also be improved with Vitalize Peel.
- Lactic Acid (Alpha-Hydroxy acid) — Employed to treat such conditions as photodamage, hyperpigmentation, reduction of fine lines and superficial wrinkles, a lightening of surface pigmentation, and softer, supple skin with improved hydration
- Resorcinol — Removes the top, surface layer of the stratum corneum and is used particularly in cases of acne
- Salicylic Acid (Beta-Hydroxy acid) — An aggressive surface skin exfoliant. Reduces sebaceous follicle blockage, has antimicrobial action, excellent for the treatment of acne
- Panthenol (Vitamin B-5) — Stimulates cellular proliferation and aid in tissue repair
- Saponins — Glycoside compounds. The properties function as a “natural antibiotic” for fungal infections and to combat microbes and viruses
- Retinoic Acid .3% compounded — obtained separately by a physician. Speeds up cell turnover, aids in skin peeling, helps with sun damage and hyperpigmentation.
You, our client, are our top priority here at Vedas. Located in The Woodlands, Texas, our North Houston office is conveniently located only 10 minutes from I-45 and a step off The Woodlands Parkway. We offer you a free consultation for personalized information on chemical peels The Woodlands. Come get acquainted with Dr. Nangrani, our board-certified Medical Director. She has practiced for over 15 years. Please call our office to schedule your consultation (281) 298-5476.