What are Injectables?
The doctor will administer an injectable substance such as Botox, Dysport, or Kybella under the skin as a liquid, directly into the specific treatment area. Injectables include Dermal Fillers, including Bellafill, Restylane Silk, Voluma, and Juvéderm.
The benefits of Injectables
An injectable treatment involves no down-time from your usual activities, and is minimally invasive. These anti-aging procedures can have nearly immediate results with no obvious and tell-tale signs to your friends that you have had anything done at all! Except for your increasingly youthful looks, that is!
What choices do I have?
Botox® Wrinkle Eraser
- Wrinkles, crow’s feet, and laugh lines show how much life you have lived, when you are happy, sad, angry, or surprised.
- Botox injections turn back aging and reverse the effects our emotions have had on our faces.
- Results with this revolutionary treatment last up to four months and can help prevent the creation of future wrinkles or deepening of existing lines.
- The process involves small injections in specific areas of the face that you would like to correct. The risk of side effects is minimal. Our licensed physician administers all Botox dermal injections and procedures.
Bellafill® Dermal Filler
- Bellafill is different from temporary injectable wrinkle fillers.
- Your body does not absorb the unique microspheres in Bellafill. They provide the support your skin needs for natural, long lasting results.
- You deserve the confidence in knowing your injectable wrinkle filler will provide long lasting results.
Dysport® Frown Line Eraser
- Dysport helps smooth the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines without changing the look or movement of the rest of your face.
- One injection into each of five points between and above your eyebrows temporarily prevents muscle contractions that cause frown lines.
- Dysport is a prescription injection for temporary improvement in the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows in adults less than 65 years of age.
- Juvéderm XC is the smooth gel filler that your doctor uses to instantly smooth away wrinkles around your mouth and nose.
- Lidocaine-infused Juvéderm XC, a smooth-consistency gel, improves comfort during treatment. Several different formulations can treat the cheek, the upper lip lines, and the lips.
- Everyone’s skin ages differently.
- Juvéderm XC can rejuvenate multiple problem areas.*
Kybella® Your Double Chin
- “Double chin” – submental fullness–can affect both men and women.It may be influenced by aging, genetics, and weight gain, and is often resistant to diet and exercise.
- It may be influenced by aging, genetics, and weight gain, and is often resistant to diet and exercise.
- Kybella, the first and only FDA-approved injectable treatment, contours and improves the appearance and profile of moderate to severe fat below the chin.
- You and Dr. Nangrani will customize your Kybella treatment regimen, including how many treatments you need based on your desired chin profile.
Restylane® Silk for Your Ideal Smile
- Restylane Silk provides precise lip shaping and line control, resulting in silkier, smoother lips and natural-looking results.
- It is the first and only FDA-approved product specifically designed for lip enhancement and the smoothing of wrinkles around the mouth in patients twenty-one years of age and older.
- Restylane products are clear gel formulations of hyaluronic acid specifically designed to act like your body’s own naturally produced hyaluronic acid.
Radiesse® Volumizing Filler
- Radiesse is a wrinkle-filler that plumps the skin.
- Smooths moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
- Can be used as a filler to correct volume loss in the back of the hands.
- For those who are looking to take control of the signs of aging
- Revanesse Versa is a multi-purpose dermal filler that leverages state-of-the-art production methods
- Optimal ingredients and rigorous quality testing provide remarkable results.
- Revanesse is tried and tested, with over 1 million syringes used worldwide since 2002.
Xeomin® Frown Line Treatment
- Xeomin is clinically proven to temporarily reduce frown lines in adults
- As the muscle under the skin contracts, frown lines form with your facial expressions.
- Xeomin, a prescription medication, blocks the release of chemicals that cause the muscle contractions, so frown lines are softened.
- Xeomin is a highly purified neurotoxin.
- If you have been treated with Xeomin, let Dr. Nangrani know before you are treated with Botox or Dysport. The prescription will be different with Xeomin.