What are Injectables?
The doctor can administer an injectable substance such as Botox, Dysport, or Kybella under the skin as a liquid, directly into the specific treatment area. These include neurotoxins that erase moderate to severe frown lines and the elevens, between your eyebrows. Injectables can be Dermal Fillers, including Bellafill, Restylane Silk, Voluma, and Juvéderm that restore lost facial volume.
Many injectable treatments inject liquid; that’s called a liquid facelift. Other treatments inject suture material, for a threadlift.
The benefits of Injectables
Compared to its great correction abilities, an injectable treatment involves no downtime from your usual activities and is minimally invasive. These anti-aging procedures can have nearly immediate results with no obvious and tell-tale signs. So even your friends won’t know that you have had anything done at all! Except for your increasingly youthful looks, that is!
What choices do I have?
Botox® Wrinkle Eraser
- You know your life shows on your face—happy, sad, angry, or surprised. That’s where wrinkles, crow’s feet, and laugh lines come from!
- When you let Botox injections turn back aging, you reverse the effects your emotions have had on your face.
- Results with this revolutionary treatment last up to four months and can help prevent the creation of future wrinkles or deepening of existing lines.
- After evaluation, the doctor applies Botox as small injections in the specific correction areas.
- The risk of side effects is minimal because our licensed physician administers all Botox dermal injections and procedures.
Bellafill® Dermal Filler
- Bellafill is different from temporary injectable wrinkle fillers because it can last more than 5 years.
- Your body does not absorb Bellafill’s unique microspheres. As a result, the microspheres provide the support your skin needs for natural, long-lasting results.
- You deserve the confidence in knowing your injectable wrinkle filler will provide last a long time. Other fillers are much more temporary.
Dysport® Frown Line Eraser
- Dysport helps smooth the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines. It works without changing the look or movement of the rest of your face.
- One injection into each of five points between and above your eyebrows can temporarily prevent muscle contractions that cause frown lines.
- Dysport is a prescription injection for temporary improvement.
- It specifically treats the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows in adults less than 65 years of age.
Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Fine lines, wrinkles, and folds, ridges, and creases in your skin appear when collagen degrades as you age. After age 20, we lose about 1% annually, though some is replenished naturally. Collagen is responsible for skin strength and elastin for elasticity.
- Juvéderm XC is the smooth gel filler that your doctor uses to instantly smooth away wrinkles around your mouth and nose.
- Juvéderm XC, a smooth-consistency gel, contains lidocaine to improve comfort during treatment.
- As you know, everyone’s skin ages differently.
- Versatile Juvéderm XC can rejuvenate multiple problem areas. Several different formulations can treat your cheeks, upper lip lines, and lips.
Kybella® Your Double Chin
- “Double chin” – submental fullness–can affect both men and women. It may be influenced by aging, genetics, and weight gain, and is often resistant to diet and exercise.
- It may be influenced by aging, genetics, and weight gain, and is often resistant to diet and exercise.
- Kybella is the first and only FDA-approved injectable treatment that contours and improves the appearance and profile of moderate to severe fat below the chin.
- You and Dr. Nangrani will customize your Kybella treatment regimen, including how many treatments you need, based on your desired chin profile.
Restylane® Silk for Your Ideal Smile
- Restylane Silk provides precise lip shaping and line control, resulting in silkier, smoother lips and natural-looking results.
- It is the first and only FDA-approved product specifically designed for lip enhancement and the smoothing of wrinkles around the mouth in patients twenty-one years of age and older.
- Restylane products are clear gel formulations of hyaluronic acid specifically designed to act like your body’s own naturally produced hyaluronic acid.
Radiesse® Volumizing Filler
- Radiesse wrinkle-filler also plumps the skin.
- Smooths your moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
- Promotes collagen growth for up to a year, due to structural scaffolding microbeads.
- In addition, Radiesse can be used as a filler to correct volume loss in the back of the hands.
- Now, you can take control of the signs of aging
- Revanesse Versa is a multi-purpose dermal filler that leverages state-of-the-art production methods
- Optimal ingredients and rigorous quality testing provide remarkable results.
- Revanesse is tried and tested, with over 1 million syringes used worldwide since 2002.
Xeomin® Frown Line Treatment
- Clinically proven to temporarily reduce frown lines in adults
- Frown lines form when facial expressions are made when the muscle under the skin contracts.
- Xeomin, a prescription medication, blocks the release of chemicals that cause muscle contractions, so frown lines are softened.
- Xeomin is a highly purified neurotoxin.
- If you have been treated with Xeomin, let Dr. Nangrani know before you are treated with Botox or Dysport. The prescription will be different with Xeomin.
Photos courtesy of Botoxcosmetic.com, Bellafill.com, Dysportusa.com, Juvederm.com, Mykybella.com, Restylane: Vedas patient, Radiesse.com, Revanesseusa.com
Vedas is minutes from I-45 (Houston’s North Freeway) in The Woodlands. We look forward to seeing you soon.
For more information: