What are Injectables?
An injectable substance such as Botox, Dysport, or Kybella may be administered under the skin as a liquid, directly into the specific area that the treatment is intended to affect. Injectables include Dermal Fillers, including Bellafill, Restylane Silk, Voluma, and Juvéderm.
The benefits of Injectables
An injectable treatment involves no down-time from your usual activities, and is minimally invasive. These anti-aging procedures can have nearly immediate results with no obvious and tell-tale signs to your friends that you have had anything done at all! Except for your increasingly youthful looks, that is!
What choices do I have?
Botox® Wrinkle Eraser
- Whether you are happy, sad, angry, or surprised, wrinkles, crow’s feet, and laugh lines show how much life you have lived.
- Botox injections turn back aging and reverse the effects our emotions have had on our faces.
- Results with this revolutionary treatment last up to four months and can help prevent the creation of future wrinkles or deepening of existing lines.
- The process involves small injections in specific areas of the face that you would like to correct. The risk of side effects is minimal. Botox dermal injections and all procedures are administered by a licensed physician.
Bellafill® Dermal Filler
- Bellafill is different from temporary injectable wrinkle fillers.
- The unique microspheres in Bellafill are not absorbed by the body and provide the support your skin needs for natural, long lasting results.
- You deserve the confidence in knowing your injectable wrinkle filler will provide long lasting results.
Dysport® Frown Line Eraser
- Dysport helps smooth the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines without changing the look or movement of the rest of your face.
- One injection into each of five points between and above your eyebrows temporarily prevents muscle contractions that cause frown lines.
- Dysport is a prescription injection for temporary improvement in the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows in adults less than 65 years of age.
- Juvéderm XC is the smooth gel filler that your doctor uses to instantly smooth away wrinkles around your mouth and nose.
- Juvéderm XC, a smooth-consistency gel, is infused with lidocaine to improve comfort during treatment. Several different formulations can treat the cheek, the upper lip lines, and the lips.
- Everyone’s skin ages differently and Juvéderm XC may be used to rejuvenate multiple problem areas.*
Kybella® Your Double Chin
- “Double chin” – submental fullness–can affect both men and women.It may be influenced by aging, genetics, and weight gain, and is often resistant to diet and exercise.
- It may be influenced by aging, genetics, and weight gain, and is often resistant to diet and exercise.
- Kybella is the first and only FDA-approved injectable treatment that contours and improves the appearance and profile of moderate to severe fat below the chin.
- You and Dr. Nangrani will customize your Kybella treatment regimen, including how many treatments you need based on your desired chin profile.
Restylane® Silk for Your Ideal Smile
- Restylane Silk is designed to provide precise lip shaping and line control, resulting in silkier, smoother lips and natural-looking results.
- Restylane Silk is the first and only FDA-approved product specifically designed for lip enhancement and the smoothing of wrinkles around the mouth in patients twenty-one years of age and older.
- Restylane products are clear gel formulations of hyaluronic acid specifically designed to act like your body’s own naturally produced hyaluronic acid.
Xeomin® Frown Line Treatment
- Clinically proven to temporarily reduce frown lines in adults
- Frown lines form when facial expressions are made as the muscle under the skin contracts.
- Xeomin, a prescription medication, blocks the release of chemicals that cause the muscle contractions, so frown lines are softened.
- Xeomin is a highly purified neurotoxin.
- If you have been treated with Xeomin, let Dr. Nangrani know before you are treated with Botox or Dysport. The prescription will be different with Xeomin.