What is Vaginal Health?
The vagina is a closed muscular canal between the vulva—the outside of the female genital area—and the neck of the uterus, the cervix. A healthy vagina is moist and its surface resilient. Decreased estrogen levels due to aging or childbirth can thin the walls of your vagina, resulting in dryness or pain during intercourse or sudden urine leakage. Keeping your vaginal tissue healthy is important to your continued comfort through your life.
The benefits of Vaginal Health
Using radio frequency and Intense Pulsed Light instruments, high frequency technology makes several treatments possible that previously might have required more invasive ablative technologies, or might not have been possible at all!
Improve the appearance of superficial lines and wrinkles, large pores, unwanted dark hair. Restore the health of internal and external areas of the vagina that have been stressed during childbirth. Tighten skin and reduce cellulite in a totally non-invasive, painless treatment. Treat stretch marks, textural irregularities, scarring, and wrinkles.
Call for your complimentary consultation appointment to explore your options and anti-aging possibilities, and to find out if a high frequency technology treatment is appropriate for you.
What choices do I have?
- Decreased estrogen levels may result in thinning of the walls of your vagina, cause urine leakage, and make sexual intercourse painful, affecting intimacy between partners.
- Younger women may experience symptoms following prolonged breastfeeding or progesterone-only contraception, premature or induced menopause, and extended periods on cancer medications like Tamoxifen.
- FemTouch provides very gentle controlled ablation and remodeling of the vaginal lining.
- ThermiVa will reclaim, restore, and revive your feminine wellness: get great results with non-surgical vulvovaginal rejuvenation on internal and external areas of the vagina.
- Childbirth and the natural aging process cause changes that may affect feminine wellness. A particularly strenuous vaginal childbirth or multiple births can cause stretching of the vagina.
- Vedas offers you a customized treatment package of ThermiVa. Book your complimentary consultation for more information and to plan your ThermiVa treatment.
- Patients in a recent study reported the ability to resume all activities the same day, including sexual intercourse.