Vaginal Health The Woodlands
The vagina is a closed muscular canal between the vulva—the outside of the female genital area—and the neck of the uterus, the cervix. A healthy vagina is moist and its surface resilient. Decreased estrogen levels due to aging or childbirth can thin the walls of your vagina, resulting in dryness or pain during intercourse or sudden urine leakage. Keeping your vaginal tissue healthy is important to your continued comfort through your life. Vaginal health The Woodlands will help keep all parts of you young!
The benefits of Vaginal Health
Treatments may use radio frequency and Intense Pulsed Light instruments. High frequency technology makes several treatments possible that previously might have required more invasive ablative technologies, or might not have been possible at all!
Call for your complimentary consultation appointment to explore your options and anti-aging possibilities. Find out if a high frequency technology treatment is appropriate for you.
FemTouch for Vaginal Health
Causes of distress
- Decreased estrogen levels may result in thinning of the walls of your vagina. As a result, you may have urine leakage, and experience painful sexual intercourse. All can affect intimacy between partners.
- Younger women may also experience symptoms. After prolonged breastfeeding or progesterone-only contraception, temporary or longer-lasting symptoms may crop up.
- Your system may not react as quickly to the urge to urinate during premature or induced menopause and extended periods on cancer medications like Tamoxifen. It may not signal you at all.
- Childbirth and the natural aging process cause changes that may affect feminine wellness. A particularly strenuous vaginal childbirth or multiple births can cause the vagina to stretch.
- An innovative CO2 laser technology, FemTouch™ controlled laser microbeams on the vaginal lining result in high precision.
- FemTouch provides very gentle controlled ablation and remodeling of the vaginal lining.
- FemTouch is an out-patient, minimally invasive, non surgical, non-hormonal laser vaginal procedure, that stimulates new collagen production for healthier tissue.
- Vaginal rejuvenation will reclaim, restore, and revive your feminine wellness. You can get great results with non-surgical rejuvenation on both internal and external areas of the vagina.
- Patients in a recent study reported the ability to resume all activities the same day, including sexual intercourse.
Vedas offers you a customized treatment package. Book your complimentary consultation for more information and to plan your vaginal rejuvenation treatment.
You, our client, are our top priority here at Vedas. Located in The Woodlands, Texas, our North Houston office is only 10 minutes from I45 (Houston’s North Freeway) and a step off The Woodlands Parkway.
We offer you a free consultation for personalized information on vaginal health The Woodlands. Come get acquainted with Dr. Nangrani, our board-certified Medical Director. She has practiced for over 15 years. Please call our office to schedule your consultation (281) 298-5476.