Incisionless Mini Facelift The Woodlands
The doctor uses hypodermic needles preloaded with absorbable suture for this innovative facelift. An Incisionless Mini Facelift The Woodlands, a “lunchtime facelift,” requires no cutting and leaves no visible scars as it heals.
PDO Surgical Sutures are absorbable
- Polydioxanone (PDO) synthetic, absorbable sutures were first developed for cardiothoracic surgery, such as open-heart surgery. PDO is one of the safest materials to be implanted in the body.
- Your skin fully absorbs it within four to six months and won’t leave you with any scar tissue.
1. Preloaded Needle is inserted into the skin
2. The doctor removes the needle, leaving the PDO thread beneath the skin
How does it work?
1. Controlled Healing
- In medical terms, “Selective Inflammatory Response” is the principle behind a lot of aesthetic procedures (such as Fractional Laser, Chemical Peels & MicroNeedling). Our skin is very good at repairing itself, and by inserting PDO threads we make it ’heal’ itself by creating new collagen, naturally!
- Your skin gently reacts to the inserted threads. PDO is fully absorbable, but that doesn’t mean your skin won‘t react to it. During the 4 to 6 months that your body fully absorbs the PDO suture, your skin repairs itself around the suture.
- It’s “controlled healing” happening underneath the skin!
2. Mesh or Lift:
There are two types of procedures with PDO Threads:
- The doctor uses smooth threads to create a mesh under the skin (i.e. two sutures inserted vertically and three sutures horizontally), like a #hashtag, or a net. This mesh will serve as the foundation for your new collagen production. This technique tightens the skin naturally from within. Results appear naturally, without any drastic change!
- The doctor uses barbed threads to produce a more dramatic and immediate result. The PDO sutures’ barbs provide a grip underneath the skin. Sutures are inserted the same way, except they can be pulled in 1 or 2 directions, creating an instant skin repositioning. Just as with smooth threads, the skin will build new collagen that will secure the lift!
Best Procedure for Neck & Jawline
PDO Threads especially effectively treat the neck and jawline. The lower third of the face is challenging to treat effectively with botulinum toxin or injectable fillers, which are most effective in the upper and middle third of the face, respectively.
Restoring the V-Shape
A beautiful and healthy face has a “V-shape.” With the aging of tissues and the action of gravity, this “V-shape” diminishes or inverts.
The Nu-Mesh and Nu-Lift techniques may create scaffolding to support the tissues and keep them in the “V-shape”. Where necessary, the doctor can delicately lift the tissues and reposition the skin to recreate the “V-shape” where it’s been lost.
Sagging neck, 6 ½ weeks later (1)
Midface & lower ⅓ lift, immediate results (2)
Midface & Lower ⅓, immediate results (2)
(1) Courtesy of Dr. Ross Allen Glosmonn
(2) Courtesy of Dr. Kian Karimi
No pain & no discomfort whatsoever. I can see an improvement right away, it was instant gratification & Iâm very pleased with the results.
I felt very confident & very comfortable. Completely painless.
Minimally painful & went by quicker than I thought. I like that I can instantly go in & I can see the results. I donât have to wait for things to happen in the course of time.
You, our client, are our top priority here at Vedas. Located in The Woodlands, Texas, our North Houston office is conveniently located only 10 minutes from I45 (Houston’s North Freeway) and a step off The Woodlands Parkway. We offer you a free consultation for personalized information on Incisionless Mini Facelift The Woodlands. Come get acquainted with Dr. Nangrani, our board-certified Medical Director. She has practiced for over 15 years. Please call our office to schedule your consultation (281) 298-5476
Left and lower photos: novathreads.com; right photo, generic armlift; diagrams, Novathreads.com