Vedas IV Drip Room
Food can be the best medicine, and good nutrition must underlie all of your wellbeing, keeping a healthy energy balance and providing you with sufficient nutrients such as protein, vitamins, and minerals. We can help you strategize good eating habits as well as good meal planning skills. In addition to traditional healthy eating, a vitamin and mineral IV drip in our IV Drip Room might be the boost your body needs.
Equipment used to place and administer an IV line for infusion consists of a bag, usually hanging above the height of the person, and sterile tubing through which the medicine is administered. In a basic “gravity” IV, a bag is simply hung above the height of the person and the solution is pulled via gravity through a tube attached to a needle inserted into a vein. Without extra equipment, it is not possible to precisely control the rate of administration. For this reason, a setup may also incorporate a clamp to regulate flow. [Wikipedia]
Because drip therapy sends the vitamins directly into your bloodstream, it avoids the wait involved with eating and processing food through your digestive system.
What is IV-Drip good for?
- Migraine caused by dehydration. By using non-narcotic pain relievers plus hydration from the IV drip therapy, you may help prevent future migraines.
- Hangover therapy provides electrolytes, hydration, and vitamins to fight off the effects of hangovers.
- Jet Lag therapy helps to prepare for your trip with full hydration, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Help your body’s immune system be well-prepared for those other passengers’ germs on the plane.
- Immune Support therapy will contain electrolytes, B Vitamins, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, selenium, Zinc, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory vitamins to help your cells fight disease and reduce the duration of illnesses while helping to keep your immune system strong. The antioxidants stimulate cellular processes in your body to help you combat colds and flu.
- Fitness Recovery therapy can prepare for your workout or help you recover after it. Hyperhydration can lessen fatigue and dehydration and help you avoid nausea, vomiting, cramps, and injury during the workout. Post-exercise IV therapy prevents soreness by improving your muscle memory with the activity you just completed. As a result, it decreases the time you need to feel better after workouts.
We must eat to live, and if you need help sorting out the fabulous food from the mediocre, we are here for you! One way to learn good menu planning is through our Vedas Wellness Weight Control.
Plan to visit our IV Drip Room
Get a boost of energy from extra B vitamins… B5, B6, and B12. As a result, feel better for the whole week and maximize your productivity at work, at home, and school!
Collagen Stimulating Drip
This combination of vitamins, coenzymes, and antioxidants—vitamin C, Biotin, CoQ10, and glutathione—plumps and smooths your skin. A Collagen Stimulating Drip leaves you looking refreshed and helps you from the inside out by stimulating collagen.
Lose Weight Drip
Add this Drip to your New Year’s weight loss efforts! Do you want an extra boost to help you lose weight with vitamins and minerals? The Lose Weight Drip will increase your metabolism, help use your stored fat, and build lean muscle.
Rid your body of harmful toxins and heavy metals like lead and mercury. The Detox Drip acts like a magnet to toxins and heavy metals, ridding them slowly from your body.
Classic Myers Cocktail
The Classic Myers Cocktail, invented by Baltimore physician John Myers, is a nutritious mixture of magnesium, calcium, vitamin C, and various B vitamins. With its mix of vitamins and minerals, the Myers Cocktail is designed for overall wellness. It’s great for keeping your body in balance!
Regain your vitality, stimulate your collagen, lose weight, and detox…choose the IV Drip for you!
Vedas is minutes from I-45 (Houston’s North Freeway) in The Woodlands. We look forward to seeing you soon!