Experience and qualifications matter
It is important to know your injector’s credentials. Experience matters! Going for bargain injectables can lead to disastrous results, and as a result, may possibly damage your facial nerve. The seventh cranial nerve carries nerve fibers that control your facial movement and expression. So don’t risk being treated by an inexperienced or unqualified injector!
Dr. Nangrani sees new injection clients frequently to undo inadequate work that causes stress and discomfort. Get it done right the first time! Dr. Nangrani offers a FREE consultation with no hidden fees or surprises, just an honest assessment during your consultation.
Meet Chaitali Nangrani M.D.
Dr. Nangrani is an educated, seasoned medical practitioner, and has been a physician for more than fifteen years. Chaitali Nangrani MD provides a holistic approach to treating clients. Vedas Medical Spa services include cosmetic, aesthetic, and anti-aging treatments. An exclusive spa, Vedas pampers our clients: we welcome you with a warm smile, and you become part of our Vedas family.
” I have been seeing Doctor Nangrani for many
years and I would never go anywhere else”
You deserve a qualified practitioner because experience matters
Let’s talk about facial muscles
There is some overlap of circuitry between branches but simply put:
- Frontal (temporal): Forehead muscles you most often notice when frowning
- Zygomatic: Muscles involved in forceful eye closure
- Buccal: Muscles that move the nostril and upper lip, cause spontaneous eye blinking, and raise the corners of the mouth to smile.
- Marginal mandibular branch: The muscles that depress the lower lip
- Cervical: the lower chin muscle (platysma) often tenses during facial hair shaving. It also lowers the corner of the mouth
Experience matters: Injury or impairment in a branch of the nerve can result in:
- Frontal: Paralysis of the forehead or inability to move the eyebrow. As a result, this means the eyebrow ‘hangs’ low in front of the eye and can impair vision.
- Zygomatic: Difficulty with forceful eye closure.
- Buccal: Difficulty with smiling and the motion of the mouth. As a result, you may have problems with speech.
- Marginal mandibular: An injury here may as a result give you an asymmetric smile and problems with eating and drinking.
- Cervical: Injury of this nerve results in paralysis of the platysma muscle that may cause lower lip asymmetry during smiles in some patients.
Dr. Nangrani believes that a little change goes a long way. This is evident in how her clients look and feel. It is easier to add more fillers than take them away. Our clients leave Vedas looking naturally enhanced and are always delighted with their results. They know that experience matters! Referrals are the best compliment! Vedas’ clients regularly send their friends and family the Vedas way.
Where are we located?
You are our top priority at Vedas. In The Woodlands, Texas, our North Houston office is only minutes from I-45 (Houston’s North Freeway). So easy to find, so easy to get to! We offer you a free consultation for personalized information. Get acquainted with Dr. Nangrani, our board-certified Medical Director. You know that experience matters! She has practiced for over 15 years, and is a true artist with SmartLipo! Please call our office to schedule your consultation at (281) 298-5476. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Source for muscle information and image * www.med.stanford.edu