Well Woman Exam
Your annual well woman exam will include a physical examination and a discussion of your medical history.
- your blood pressure
- pulse rate
- a urinalysis
- a cholesterol blood test
- a lipid profile blood test
- a diabetes blood test
- your vision
Your essential reproductive health exam will include
- a breast exam and awareness advice
- a pelvic exam
- pap smear.
- annually through age 24 for chlamydia
- do an HIV test once through age 64
- test for hepatitis C once during adulthood
- do a blood pressure check every 2 years
- check your cholesterol every five years beginning at age 45
- screen for colon cancer
- refer you for a mammogram and bone density test.
Are your immunizations up to date?
- You need a flu vaccine annually
- tetanus-diphtheria every 10 years
- shingles vaccine once after age 60
- pneumococcal vaccine once after age 65.
We will help you stay healthy and strong! You are a vital part of your family’s good health.
Call now to schedule your well-woman exam
Vedas is located 10 minutes from I-45 and a step off The Woodlands Parkway. We look forward to seeing you soon!