Get Your Skin To Work For You — Skin Rejuvenation
WHAT Venus Viva™
If you want smoother, tighter, and fresher-looking skin, then Venus Viva is for you! Venus Viva is a non-surgical solution for skin resurfacing and rejuvenation. As a result, it corrects signs of aging like acne scarring, wrinkles, and stretch marks. This skin rejuvenation technology is proven to effectively tighten the skin, improve texture, and correct pigmentation and rosacea. Venus Viva is safe and effective on all skin types.
Venus Viva’s tiny pins deliver heat (via NanoFractional Radio Frequency) through the skin’s surface. This creates tiny micro-dermal wounds, which the body naturally heals on its own. This process repairs signs of skin damage visible on the surface of the skin.
WHY Skin Rejuvenation with Venus Viva™
- Your skin builds new fibers below the surface, thus creating a tighter skin matrix
- Reduce signs of aging and get a fresher, more youthful look
- Decrease visible pores, and restore an even skin texture
- Even out textural irregularities for refined-looking skin
- Reduce acne scars for a cleaner and healthier complexion
- Diminish deep lines and folds for younger-looking skin
- Smooth necklace lines that reduce the signs of aging
- Tighten lax skin for a firmer décolleté
You may experience inflammation causing redness for 1–2 days post-treatment. You can easily cover that redness with mineral-based makeup.
The best reason for Venus Viva treatment is your confidence in the way you look. Because skin rejuvenation is more than physical beauty. It’s also knowing how good you feel when you look in the mirror!
WHERE Venus Viva™
You are our top priority here at Vedas. Located in The Woodlands, Texas, our North Houston office is only minutes from I-45 (Houston’s North Freeway).
Call for a free consultation for personalized information on skin rejuvenation with Venus Viva The Woodlands. Come get acquainted with Dr. Nangrani, our board-certified Medical Director. She has practiced for over 15 years. Please call our office to schedule your consultation at (281) 298-5476. We look forward to seeing you soon!