Celebrity Vampire Facial
The Vedas vampire facial uses a Venus Viva treatment with topical PRP (Platelet-rich plasma). Originally $1400 now $1100.
Venus Viva is the next generation in facial remodeling and skin resurfacing! It combines NanoFractional Radio Frequency™ and SmartScan™ technology. So, it effectively treats textural irregularities, scarring, wrinkles, and stretch marks. Halloween Specials that won’t scare you! Get the full treatment, not just a sample!
After your procedure, here’s what you can expect subsequently:
- Firstly, you can reduce signs of aging for a fresher, more youthful look
- At the same time, you decrease visible pores for even skin texture
- While you even out textural irregularities for refined-looking skin
- Do you suffer from acne scars? Now you can reduce acne scars for a cleaner and healthier complexion
- Don’t give away your age: diminish deep lines and folds for younger-looking skin
- Then you can smooth necklace lines to reduce the signs of aging
- Finally, regain your youth as you tighten and firm lax skin for a firmer décolleté
Platelet-rich plasma uses platelets from your blood. PRP helps restore hair growth, rejuvenate your skin, and repair scars and stretch marks. After drawing about two teaspoons of blood, Dr. Nangrani separates its platelets from the red and white blood cells. PRP uses your unique cells. As a result, your own activated platelet growth factors produce stem cells. Because it uses your factors, your body heals itself.
Come to Vedas for your Vampire Facial
You are our top priority here at Vedas. Located in The Woodlands, Texas, our North Houston office is conveniently only minutes from I-45 (Houston’s North Freeway). We offer you a free consultation for personalized information on Halloween Specials. As a result, you can get to know us and find out how we can fulfill your expectations for anti-aging treatments. Come get acquainted with Dr. Nangrani, our board-certified Medical Director. She has practiced for over 15 years. Please call our office to schedule your consultation at (281) 298-5476.