Vaginal Health The Woodlands
The vagina is a closed muscular canal between the vulva—the outside of the female genital area—and the neck of the uterus, the cervix. A healthy vagina is moist and its surface resilient. Decreased estrogen levels due to aging or childbirth can thin the walls of your vagina, resulting in dryness or pain during intercourse or sudden urine leakage. Keeping your vaginal tissue healthy is important to your continued comfort through your life. Vaginal health The Woodlands will help keep all parts of you young!
The benefits of Vaginal Health
Treatments may use radio frequency and Intense Pulsed Light instruments. High frequency technology makes several treatments possible that previously might have required more invasive ablative technologies, or might not have been possible at all!
Call for your complimentary consultation appointment to explore your options and anti-aging possibilities. Find out if a high frequency technology treatment is appropriate for you.
What choices do I have?
FemTouch for Vaginal Health
- Decreased estrogen levels may result in thinning of the walls of your vagina, cause urine leakage, and make sexual intercourse painful, affecting intimacy between partners.
- Younger women may experience symptoms following prolonged breastfeeding or progesterone-only contraception, premature or induced menopause, and extended periods on cancer medications like Tamoxifen.
- FemTouch provides very gentle controlled ablation and remodeling of the vaginal lining.
- Vaginal rejuvenation will reclaim, restore, and revive your feminine wellness: get great results with non-surgical vulvovaginal rejuvenation on internal and external areas of the vagina.
- Childbirth and the natural aging process cause changes that may affect feminine wellness. A particularly strenuous vaginal childbirth or multiple births can cause stretching of the vagina.
- Vedas offers you a customized treatment package. Book your complimentary consultation for more information and to plan your vaginal rejuvenation treatment.
- Patients in a recent study reported the ability to resume all activities the same day, including sexual intercourse.
- FemTouch™ is an out-patient, minimally invasive, non surgical, non-hormonal laser vaginal procedure, that stimulate new collagen production for healthier tissue.
- An innovative CO2 laser technology, it enables precise and controlled laser microbeams on the vaginal lining.
Other options for bladder training and urinary incontinence
- Kegel exercises are simple clench-and-release exercises that you can do to make the muscles of your pelvic floor stronger. Your pelvis is the area between your hips that holds your reproductive organs.
- The pelvic floor is a series of muscles and tissues at the bottom of your pelvis that forms a sling, or hammock and holds your organs in place. A weak pelvic floor may lead to issues such as the inability to control your bowels or bladder.
- When you first start doing Kegel exercises, tense the muscles in your pelvic floor for a count of three, then relax them for a count of three. Keep going until you’ve done 10 repetitions. Over the next several days, practice until you can hold your muscles tense for a count of 10. Your goal should be to do three sets of 10 repetitions every day.
- Kegel exercises may take as long as a few months to have an effect on urinary incontinence.
- BTL Emsella is a non-invasive treatment for incontinence—patients remain fully clothed.
- This modality utilizes High-Intensity Focused Electromagnetic technology (HIFEM®) to cause deep pelvic floor muscles stimulation and restoration of the neuromuscular control.
- A typical plan of 6 treatments schedules two a week for three weeks.
- Injections can be used to treat severe bladder symptoms, such as severe urgency, inability to delay urination, and urinary sphincter spasm
- It works by blocking the ability of some nerves to communicate with bladder or sphincter muscles.
- Botox begins to work at about 1 week, but the full effect of the medicine may take up to two weeks.
- The effect is not permanent and as a result will only last about six to eight months in the bladder.
Our clients are our top priority here at Vedas, located in The Woodlands, Texas. Our North Houston office is conveniently located only 10 minutes from I45 and a step off The Woodlands Parkway. We offer a complimentary consultation to our clients for personalized information on vaginal health and FemTouch treatment. Come get acquainted with our board-certified Medical Director. Dr. Nangrani has practiced for over 15 years. Please call our office to schedule your consultation.