Facelift Procedure Prep
The Silhouette Facelift is a minimally-invasive procedure that will lift the face and regenerate lost collagen to reverse the aging process. It only requires local anesthesia when the doctor inserts the thread under the skin with a fine needle. Applying slight pressure on the surface of the skin reshapes it. The entire procedure only takes about 30 minutes to perform. Imagine having this procedure done during your lunch break without any need for a long period of hospitalization. Facelift procedure prep :
- The doctor will evaluate your health.
- Avoid this procedure if you have diabetes, high blood pressure, or serious heart diseases.
- Tell the doctor of past diseases and surgeries.
- Disclose any allergic reactions to anesthesia or other surgical interventions.
- Two weeks before the facelift, stop taking aspirin or other medications that are anti-inflammatory.
- On the day before the surgery avoid strong coffee and alcohol.
- Wash your hair in the evening on the day preceding the surgery or in the morning on the day of the surgery.
Call 281-298-5476 to book your free consultation with Dr. Nangrani and our Spa Director. Together, you will discuss your expectations, and design your treatment plan, including your facelift procedure prep.
Vedas is minutes from I-45 (Houston’s North Freeway) in The Woodlands. We look forward to seeing you soon!