Lytera 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum
SkinMedica Lytera 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum addresses the appearance of stubborn discoloration, making even skin tones possible for all skin types.
- Tranexamic Acid: Helps correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Phenylethyl Resorcinol: Helps support melanin balance to correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Niacinamide & Tetrapeptide-30: Helps prevent the appearance of new spots while visibly balancing the appearance of your skin tone.
- Marine Extract Blend: Helps to correct and prevent the appearance of hyperpigmentation while supporting a healthy skin barrier.
- Phytic Acid: Enhances skin texture and promotes even-looking skin.
Most of the SkinMedica® products described on this website are intended to meet the FDA’s definition of a cosmetic product, an article applied to the human body to cleanse, beautify, promote attractiveness, and alter appearances. These SkinMedica® products are not intended to be drug products that diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. These products have not been approved by the FDA and the statements on these pages have not been evaluated by the FDA.
SkinMedica® Purifying Foaming Wash, Purifying Toner, Acne System and Acne Treatment Lotion are over-the-counter drug products which are formulated and marketed pursuant to FDA’s governing regulations set forth at 21 C.F.R. § 333.301 et seq.
SkinMedica® Total Defense + Repair Broad Spectrum Sunscreens (SPF 34, SPF 34 Tinted, and SPF 50+), Essential Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreens (Everyday Clear SPF 47, Mineral Shield Tinted SPF 32, and Mineral Shield SPF 35), and SkinMedica® TNS Ultimate Daily Moisturizer™ Broad Spectrum SPF 20 are over-the-counter drug products that are formulated and marketed pursuant to the FDA’s governing regulations set forth at 21 CFR § 352.