Oxygen Facials have become quite popular among the glitterati. Here in The Woodlands, we offer this beneficial treatment, too. Aerobic exercise increases the oxygen levels of your skin naturally. An oxygen facial has this and other benefits. Frequently, an oxygen facial is done after procedures that irritate the skin. It has been seen to enhance the effectiveness of microdermabrasion, laser, and acid peels.
- Reduces redness and skin irritation
- Kills acne bacteria
- Noticeably improves the appearance of your face
- Helps to increase oxygen and moisture levels in the skin
- Boosts collagen and elastin synthesis and formation
- Increases skin plumpness and smoothness
- Fades fine lines, wrinkles, and expression lines
- Can deliver skincare cosmeceuticals deeper into the skin
The oxygen facial streams high-pressurized oxygen infused with botanical, vitamin, mineral, and nutrient extracts to the face and neck. The oxygen absorbs the moisturizing agents into the skin for a smoother, plumper look, providing a healthy glow.
Vedas is 10 minutes from I-45 (Houston’s North Freeway) and a step off The Woodlands Parkway. We look forward to seeing you soon!