Know More About Non-Invasive Facelift The Woodlands
Non-Invasive Facelift The Woodlands stimulates collagen to form around suspension sutures the doctor has placed under your skin to redefine your target area. Here are important factors you need to know about this newer form of facelift.
- Length of the procedure –
- The procedure takes less than 45 minutes for the face
- Less than 25 minutes for the neck.
- Ideal candidate –
- People who are over 38 – 40 years old and notice facial sagging and less sharpness in the oval of their face can have a suture facelift.
- They must first have a go signal from their doctor or plastic surgeon.
- Anesthesia – This is performed under local anesthetic in the practice of your surgeon without the need for hospitalization.
- Recovery time –
- Patients can go back to their normal activities within two days
- It usually takes ten days for the skin to fully recover its natural aspect and for all marks to disappear.
Vedas is minutes from I-45 (Houston’s North Freeway) in The Woodlands. We look forward to seeing you soon!