Microneedling The Woodlands, TX: Aftercare Instructions
To get the best results from Microneedling The Woodlands, TX you must know how to take care of the skin during your series of treatments. Here is a simple look at the Microneedling aftercare instructions you will need to follow.
- Make sure you avoid the sun for 48 hours. If going out, put on sunscreen with a minimum of SPF 30 for at least two weeks.
- When washing the face within 48 hours after Microneedling, use bottled water.
- You can use aloe cream to soothe and moisturize the skin.
- Avoid any inflammatory medication for at least two weeks after the treatment.
- Don’t worry if you notice swelling and redness in the skin as these would go away within 48 hours.
- If you experience pain after, you can take paracetamol three times a day.
- Some skin might scald after 3 days post-procedure. Let it fall off naturally and don’t pick the skin.
- If you have acne scars, make sure you clean your face with a gentle cleanser before bed.
Vedas is minutes from I-45 (Houston’s North Freeway) in The Woodlands. We look forward to seeing you soon!