Microneedling Spring, TX is a kind of skin resurfacing technique that stimulates the body to produce new, healthier skin. It rejuvenates the skin with its ability to refresh and revitalize the skin in just one treatment. It is considered a natural skin rejuvenation procedure because it stimulates the body to heal the points created by the needles. Results are immediate, as the skin will appear brighter and smoother. Microneedling benefits include:
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles – Many have reported a significant reduction in wrinkles, crow’s feet, and smile lines after Microneedling sessions. The strong anti-aging effects are ideal to begin at a young age to fight the onset of fine lines.
- It can reduce the appearance of stretch marks, acne scars, wrinkles, and other blemishes.
- Firmer skin –Microneedling can help regain fullness in your face and cheeks and smooth lines in your neck.
- The many needle pricks during the treatment encourage the natural production of collagen and elastin.
- These compounds produce plumper, firmer and smoother skin.
- Eliminates stretch marks
- Instead of spending your money on expensive treatments that don’t really erase stretch marks, spend it on Microneedling instead.
- 1.0 mm derma rollers are proven to be effective in removing stretch marks.
- Increase absorption of products
- Microneedling is the perfect treatment if you want your skin to absorb products, and to ensure an absorption rate of up to 97%.
- Increases the effectiveness of skincare products – Because Microneedling creates microchannels, it allows creams and other skincare products to be better absorbed by the skin.
- It can reduce the risk of hyperpigmentation and scarring, making it safe for those with dark skin.
- Safe for all skin types
- Treats dark skin and sensitive skin.
- The needles used in the device are made of nickel-free, medical-grade stainless steel, and safe for all skin types.
- It is also safe for those with thin and sensitive skin.
- Microneedling treatment is a quick outpatient treatment.
- The pain level of the procedure is very tolerable and accepted by the patients.
- It is cost-effective.
- We can microneedle even on areas of skin near the eyes.
- It is safe and does not damage the epidermis.
- You can return to your regular activities within a few days because there is no downtime.
Vedas is minutes from I-45 (Houston’s North Freeway) in The Woodlands. We look forward to seeing you soon!