What is Massage?
You don’t need to be an athlete or in pain to enjoy a good massage. The manipulation of tissues by rubbing, kneading, or tapping with the hand or an instrument is well known as a treatment for relaxation or therapeutic purposes.
From relaxation to remedying chronic aches, pains, and tightness such as stiff neck, low back, leg muscles tightness and sore shoulders, massage renews energy and vitality by realigning deeper layers of muscles and tissues.
What choices do I have?
- Lymphatic massage encourages the flow of lymph throughout the body.
- A healthy flow of lymph, the clear fluid produced by nodes in the neck, chest, underarm, groin, and abdomen, supports the body’s immune system, fighting off toxins responsible for viruses and infection.
- 500–600 lymph nodes comprise the lymphatic system that, in combination with the spleen, tonsils, thymus and adenoids, is the body’s filter system for dangerous toxins and disease-promoting bacteria.
- The health of the lymphatic system is crucial to the body’s ability to heal.
- Massage therapy has many physical and mental benefits.
- Relaxes the whole body, loosens tight muscles, relieves tired and aching muscles, increases flexibility and range of motion, diminishes chronic pain, and calms the nervous system.
- Deep Tissue massage relaxes tired muscles, improves circulation, and reduces tension.
Call 281-298-5476 to schedule your free consultation with Dr. Nangrani and our Spa Director. Together you will discuss your expectations and design a treatment plan.
Vedas is 10 minutes from I-45 (Houston’s North Freeway) and a step off The Woodlands Parkway. Our patients are our focus, and we look forward to giving you the attention you need.