How To Prepare For Laser Tattoo Removal Session
Laser tattoo removal techniques can finally erase a tattoo you want long gone. If just thinking about the procedure makes you nervous and you don’t know what to do, here are tips that will help you prepare for your laser tattoo removal.
- Less hair at the treatment area is better, so make sure you shave the hair at the treatment site.
- Eat a healthy meal one to three hours before your appointment to keep your blood sugar even so you don’t get lightheaded.
- Avoid smoking, alcohol, street drugs, excessive caffeine, and energy drinks on the day of the procedure.
- Wear loose-fitting clothing in the area to be treated so that it can be allowed to breathe and not be constricted.
- Avoid the sun, use sunblock and cover-up. Tanned skin is more prone to side effects.
- If you have a significant medical history, we may request clearance from your primary medical provider. Having that in advance may be useful for some people.
Vedas is minutes from I-45 (Houston’s North Freeway) in The Woodlands. We look forward to seeing you soon!