What are Laser Procedures?
Laser procedures use optically amplified light that can focus to a tight spot. Because the light can be focused and used for delicate procedures that require this tight control. Specialized lasers may be optimized for different goals, from hair reduction to Smart Lipo to tattoo removal.
The benefits of Laser Procedures
Vedas’ highly-trained and certified laser technicians administer effective treatments that can’t be done as successfully and quickly any other way. Lasers can be amazing instruments to consider for your anti-aging strategies. For a conversation with Vedas Medical Spa about these procedures, contact us for more information.
What choices do I have?
- Cellulite is a structural problem beneath the skin.
- Cellulaze from Cynosure, a minimally invasive, laser-assisted procedure performed by a qualified physician, is clinically proven to increase your skin’s natural thickness and elasticity for a smoother, healthier look that lasts.
- Aging, hormones, genetics, and dramatic weight changes can cause connective tissue bands under the skin to stiffen and the fat cells they surround to become larger and push up into the skin.
- Contact Vedas Medical Spa in The Woodlands for more information and to determine if this type of treatment fits your anti-aging expectations.
- Decreased estrogen levels may result in thinning of the walls of your vagina, cause urine leakage, and make sexual intercourse painful, affecting intimacy between partners.
- Younger women may experience symptoms following prolonged breastfeeding or progesterone-only contraception, premature or induced menopause, and extended periods on cancer medications like Tamoxifen.
- FemTouch provides very gentle controlled ablation and remodeling of the vaginal lining.
- Laser liposuction may be just the solution you need to melt away stubborn fat pockets, those few resistant pounds that you can’t seem to lose, no matter how hard you work at the gym.
- Smart Lipo specifically targets unwanted fat pockets. The laser dissolves the fat cells into fluid and is suctioned.
- The procedure is minimally-invasive, so there are no scars to heal; recovery is quick and painless.
- The laser also promotes collagen production that will result in firmer, smoother skin.
Smart Skin CO2 Fraxel
- Reducing the signs of aging with facial treatments such as microdermabrasion and dermal fillers can provide temporary results, but innovative procedures such as SmartSkin CO2 Fraxel show clinical long-lasting results for those who want to reduce fine lines and wrinkles for the long term.
- The new technology of fraxelated or micro-ablative laser can achieve the same dramatic results as long-used ablative CO2 without the long downtime and uncomfortable recovery associated with the older treatment.
- Long-term benefits of the Fraxel CO2 SmartLaser include the improvement of skin elasticity, clarity, and texture.
Stretch Mark Reduction
- Recently there has been a great interest in both the medical literature and the media concerning the laser treatment of stretch marks.
- Stretch marks present as unsightly red to white areas that occur commonly on the abdomen, arms, chest, and thighs.
- The cause of stretch marks is unknown but can result from pregnancy, weight gain, trauma, and most likely has hormonal influences.
- Stretch marks are dermal scars with disrupted connective tissue (i.e. collagen and elastin) in the dermis.
- Our Ellman Multi-Platform Laser Platform is one of the latest technologies in tattoo and permanent makeup removal.
- This technology successfully targets the pigments of the tattoo ink without affecting the surrounding healthy skin.
- We can customize each treatment based on the needs of our patients to ensure complete tattoo removal.
- Call our office today to schedule a complimentary consultation and let us help you erase those tattoos!
Call 281-298-5476 to book your free consultation with Dr. Nangrani and our Spa Director. Together, you will discuss your expectations and design your treatment plan.
Vedas is minutes from I-45 (Houston’s North Freeway) in The Woodlands. We look forward to seeing you soon!