Juvéderm The Woodlands: How Is The Procedure Done?
Juvederm The Woodlands is an amazing treatment that will rejuvenate your face by making you feel beautiful and youthful. It uses hyaluronic acid, a substance that is safe to use in the face. It can smooth out lines and wrinkles to leave you with flawless skin. Here is a look at the Juvéderm procedure:
- Dr. Nangrani will evaluate to determine the condition of your facial skin.
- She will determine the parts of your face to treat with dermal filler.
- We will clean the treatment site with an antibacterial agent and apply a topical anesthetic to numb the area.
- The actual injections only take a few moments per site. The time of the entire procedure varies according to the number of injections.
- After the doctor has finished the injections, she will clean any marks that have been made on the face.
- You may want to ice the treatment area to reduce the discomfort and swelling.
Vedas is minutes from I-45 (Houston’s North Freeway) in The Woodlands. We look forward to seeing you soon!