Post-Juvéderm Treatment Recovery
When compared to other skin rejuvenation techniques out there, recovering from Juvederm treatment is much faster. There is no need to make any major cut or incision just to perform this procedure. This treatment subjects your body to fewer traumas, swelling, and bruising. Here is a look at post-Juvederm recovery.
- Plan any laser treatments and chemical peels sometime before your Juvederm injections.
- The needle used for the injection contains an anesthetic. This provides instant numbing effects that will last just long enough for the doctor to finish the treatment.
- There is virtually no pain at all but you would still be required to rest after the procedure.
- After the procedure, you will notice that the site of injection may become swollen or bruised. Don’t worry because it will not last more than a week. Your face will soon settle to its new appearance and you will be able to the benefits of the treatment afterward.
- Do not apply any make-up and moisturizer on your face for at least 12 hours after the treatment to avoid any complications.
- Minimize strenuous exercise, exposure to extensive sun or heat, and alcoholic beverages within the first 24 hours following treatment
Call 281-298-5476 to book your free consultation with Dr. Nangrani and our Spa Director. Together, you will discuss your expectations for post Juvederm recovery and design your treatment plan. Ask the Dr. about post-Juvederm recovery.
Vedas is minutes from I-45 (Houston’s North Freeway) in The Woodlands. We look forward to seeing you soon!