HydraFacial FAQ: thorough skincare
HydraFacial thoroughly cares for your skin. It cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, and hydrates. Its hydradermabrasion activates your skin, thickening it while it smooths the epidermis. Then, it nourishes your skin with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. As a result, non-invasive and non-surgical HydraFacial delivers results with no discomfort or downtime. Best of all, it is immediately effective. Here is a HydraFacial FAQ:
Every step in a HydraFacial benefits your skin
The HydraFacial procedure
- Cleansing and Exfoliation Removes dead skin cells, as a result revealing healthy, new skin.
- Acid Peel Helps to gently loosen dirt and debris from pores without irritation. And this new skin is clear and glowing!
- Extractions Uses painless suction to clean out pores. as a result, HydraFacial helps rejuvenate your skin.
- Hydration Infuses antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, and peptides into the skin to nourish and protect.
- Protection with HydraFacial Daily Essentials helps maintain and protect your results.
Have a specific skin concern?
Is your skin tone uneven or less than vibrant? Want to increase skin elasticity and firmness? Then, this medical-grade facial is for you. And, there’s no waiting, because HydraFacial results are instant, unveiling newer, fresher-looking skin.
HydraFacial FAQ: Shedding Light On New Skin
After your first HydraFacial, you will see results, and your skin becomes fresher and firmer-looking with each HydraFacial. We see regular clients every month because we are all huge fans of HydraFacial.
All Skin Colors and Types, including sensitive
HydraFacial rubs away that dry, dead layer of skin at the surface. As a result, it instantly takes your skin from dull to glowing. For the very best results, getting a HydraFacial every six to eight weeks is a good strategy. But even three to four times a year (think seasonally) would be beneficial. This treatment is considered safe and gentle for a majority of skin types, including sensitive skin, and all skin colors.
Call 281-298-5476 to book your HydraFacial. Vedas is minutes from I-45 (Houston’s North Freeway) in The Woodlands. We look forward to seeing you soon!