What are Hair Procedures?
Too much hair? Too little hair? We have hair procedures for you! We can remove hair from nearly any part of the body. Not enough hair? Restore your hair with NeoGraft or Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP).
The benefits of Hair Procedures
If your self-esteem has been suffering, come to Vedas. Vedas’s certified laser technicians can reduce excessive hair. Imagine a life without unwanted hair.
If you are suffering from a lack of hair, consider a PRP treatment or NeoGraft process hair restoration. Imagine the joy of looking in the mirror at a fuller head of hair!
What choices do I have?
Laser Hair Reduction
- Laser hair removal (LHR) removes unwanted hair.
- Unlike waxing, shaving, or electrolysis, LHR gives you permanent reduction with each treatment.
- Because of the selective absorption of laser light, LHR works best with dark, coarse hair.
- Lighter colored hair will not absorb the light effectively. For lighter colored hair, consider continuing wax treatments at the Spa.
- Professional laser hair removal is FDA approved.
- LHR results in a long-term, stable reduction in the number of hairs re-growing after a treatment regimen.
- Typical areas treated with LHR are legs, underarms, bikini, chin, upper-lip, back, arms, and neck.
NeoGraft® Hair Restoration
- Many men and women in The Woodlands suffer from male/female pattern baldness or thinning hair.
- Forget the outmoded “strip method” of hair transplant. That method actually removes a narrow section of scalp. It offers a slow recovery time, loss of feeling at the incision site, a linear scar on the back of the head, and post-operative pain.
- The Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) hair transplantation method removes individual hair follicles from the scalp.
- The technician takes the naturally-occurring groupings of about 1-4 hairs and places them in the balding areas of the scalp.
- As a result, recovery time is short, there is no scar, and you will have very little post-op pain.
- Preparing for a hair graft procedure
Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP)
- The medical assistant draws a small amount of your blood.
- Then she centrifuges it to remove the red blood cells.
- Your concentrated plasma contains factors that stimulate healing and encourage the hair regrowth.
- The doctor injects the plasma by microneedling.
- Microneedling’s array of tiny needles open channels into the epidermis, allowing the plasma easier entry.
Vedas is 10 minutes from I-45 (Houston’s North Freeway) and a step off The Woodlands Parkway. We look forward to chatting about hair procedures with you soon!