Medical grade HydraFacial Special Offer 3 for $540 save $120
Get squeaky clean skin with a medical grade HydraFacial, it is like a pressure wash for your face! The cleanse and buffing tools reveal brighter, smoother, and utterly hydrated skin.
Medical grade HydraFacial for winter treatments
The HydraFacial resurfacing procedure thoroughly cares for your skin. Think of it as a medical-grade facial that pressure washes your face, like your driveway (but not.) It cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, and hydrates your skin, including Vortex-Fusion® of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. HydraFacial is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure that delivers instant results without discomfort or downtime. As a result, the process is immediately effective and looks something like this;
- Cleansing and Exfoliation Removes dead skin cells to reveal healthy, new skin
- Acid Peel This gentle peel helps loosen dirt and debris from pores without irritation
- Extractions Painless, automated extractions use vortex suction to clean out pores
- Hydration Antioxidants and hyaluronic acid are Vortex-Fused to nourish and protect
- Protection The HydraFacial Daily Essentials help maintain and protect your results
Where are we located?
You, our client, are our top priority here at Vedas. Our North Houston office is only minutes from I-45 (Houston’s North Freeway) in The Woodlands. So easy to find, so easy to get to!
We offer you a free consultation with Dr. Nangrani and our Spa Director. Together, you will discuss your expectations and as a result, design your treatment plan.
Come get acquainted with Dr. Nangrani, our board-certified Medical Director. She has practiced for over 15 years. Please call our office to schedule your consultation at (281) 298-5476. Come in to take advantage of our Pucker Up It’s our Galentine’s Event anti-aging specials! Get your medical grade HydraFacial and add winter treatments to your anti-aging practices. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Offer limited time only
- Valid until April 9th, 2023
- Or until supplies last (may run out before 9th April 2023)