Injectable Dermal Fillers The Woodlands
Injectable Dermal fillers improve your facial contours by restoring volume and fullness to the skin. Fillers can improve moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds or smile lines, and can fill acne scars. To minimize discomfort, we can use topical anesthetic and local injections.
We offer Bellafill®, Juvéderm® Injectable Gel, and Restylane dermal fillers. Your own fat may also be used as a dermal filler.
The benefits of Injectable Dermal Fillers
Dermal Fillers can successfully restore the shape and resilience of nearly any part of your body that has lost volume. A loss of volume typically results in sagging skin and wrinkles. Unlike superficial creams that must be applied daily, injectable fillers can last several to many months to several years. They encourage your body to heal itself and create its own, natural volume.
What choices do I have?
Bellafill® Dermal Filler
- Bellafill is different from temporary injectable wrinkle fillers.
- Your body will not absorb the unique microspheres in Bellafill. They provide the support your skin needs for natural results.
- You deserve the confidence in knowing your injectable wrinkle filler will provide long lasting results.
- JUVÉDERM XC is the smooth gel filler that instantly smooths away wrinkles around your mouth and nose.
- A smooth-consistency gel, it contains lidocaine to improve your comfort during treatment. Several different formulations can treat the cheek, the upper lip lines, and the lips.
- Everyone’s skin ages differently. You can use JUVÉDERM® XC to rejuvenate multiple problem areas.
Restylane® Silk for Your Ideal Smile
- Provides precise lip shaping and line control, resulting in silkier, smoother lips and natural-looking results.
- The first and only FDA-approved product specifically designed for enhancing lips and smoothing wrinkles around the mouth.
- Restylane products are clear gel formulations of hyaluronic acid. Restylane is specifically designed to act like your body’s own naturally produced hyaluronic acid.
Using Your Own Fat as a Dermal Filler
- We can harvest your own fat by liposuction, and then transfer it to your face or other part of your body as a graft.
- Your desired result might require multiple fat transfer treatments.
- The grafted fat will redevelop its own blood supply in order to survive. The surviving fat, about 50%, will last forever.
You are our top priority here at Vedas in The Woodlands, Texas. Our North Houston office is conveniently only 10 minutes from I-45 and a step off The Woodlands Parkway. We offer you a complimentary consultation for personalized information on Injectable Dermal Fillers. Come and get acquainted with our board-certified Medical Director, Dr. Nangrani, who has practiced for over 15 years. You can call our office to schedule your consultation.