Did I have COVID-19?
How do you know? Schedule your appointment with Dr. Nangrani to have your COVID-19 Antibody Testing:
- If you have had a history of recent cold symptoms, sore throat, cough, fever, and chest tightness.
- If you have exhibited some but not all of these symptoms and you’re curious that you may have been infected by COVID-19 then book your test for peace of mind, it’s ok.
We Are Here For You For Your Antibody Testing
Antibody testing is like dusting for fingerprints after a crime. You won’t be catching the virus in the act! If you have had mild symptoms and did not visit your general practitioner, then this test will give you peace of mind if you have antibodies.
The Rapid Antibody Test determines if you have had COVID-19, regardless of whether or not you showed symptoms. A positive result would probably mean immunity. Antibody testing differs from diagnostic testing and requires only a few drops of blood to determine if a person has Coronavirus antibodies.
Other reasons to schedule your COVID-19 Antibody Test:
- You have traveled recently or been in contact with someone who has traveled
- You’re a healthcare worker or an essential business employee
- You’ve come in contact with sick individuals, healthcare workers, or front line workers
Negative results DO NOT rule out COVID-19 infection
- When IgM test results are positive with symptoms REQUIRES patient to have nasal swab test for confirmation (additional cost $110)
- If IgM test results are positive with no symptoms, the patient will have to self-quarantine for 14 days
Don’t use results from antibody testing as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV-2 infection, or to inform infection status.
We Are Your Local Option!
If you are covered by medical insurance, at Vedas you will only pay your co-pay. If you are uninsured, you will pay fee-for-service: PCR test, $125; Antibody or Rapid Antigen tests, $110 each.
🚘 Drive-through COVID-19 antibody testing at our office. You need not leave the security of your car. Call our receptionist when you arrive at 281-298-5476.
You are our top priority here at Vedas. Our North Houston office is only minutes from I-45 (Houston’s North Freeway) in The Woodlands, Texas. Come get acquainted with Dr. Nangrani, our board-certified Medical Director, who has practiced for over 15 years. Please call our office at 281-298-5476 to schedule your consultation. We look forward to seeing you soon!