What is Cellulite Reduction?
Cellulite reduction offers some new treatments. Using radio frequency and Intense Pulsed Light instruments, high frequency technology makes several treatments possible that previously might have required more invasive ablative technologies, or might not have been possible at all!
The benefits of Cellulite Reduction
Improve the appearance of superficial lines and wrinkles, large pores, unwanted dark hair. Restore the health of internal and external areas of the vagina that have been stressed during childbirth. Tighten skin and reduce cellulite in a totally non-invasive, painless treatment. Treat stretch marks, textural irregularities, scarring, and wrinkles.
Call for your complimentary consultation appointment to explore your options and anti-aging possibilities, and to find out if a high frequency technology treatment is appropriate for you.
What choices do I have?
- Your physician will mark cellulite treatment areas with a marker
- She will make a couple of tiny incisions, about the size of a pen tip
- She will apply local anesthesia or numbing solution (you’ll be awake during the procedure)
- The doctor gently presses out the liquefied fat
Venus Freeze – Skin Tightening and Cellulite Reduction
- Venus Freeze treatments are non-invasive and painless—many patients compare the treatment to a hot-stone massage!
- Very quick and effortless, Venus Freeze treatments are effective in circumference reduction, improving cellulite, tightening skin in the face, neck and entire body, and reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Many patients experience firmer skin, softening of wrinkles, and a more youthful appearance. Body treatments show reduced cellulite and a more contoured figure.
- We promise to provide you with a safe, pleasant, pain-free experience in treatments for the body and face parts, including arms, abdomen, thighs, buttocks, neck, and face.