What is Cellulite Reduction?
Cellulite appears when tissue bands under the skin tighten, forcing fat pockets to push upward and cause dimples and bumps. A structural condition, cellulite is not dangerous, but may be unsightly. Reducing the appearance of cellulite requires a structural approach by snipping those tissue bands and reducing the amount of fat between them. As a result, reducing the tissue bands and reducing the amount of fat also reduces the cellulite.
Cellulite reduction offers some new treatments. Using radio frequency and Intense Pulsed Light instruments, high frequency technology makes several treatments possible that previously might have required more invasive ablative technologies, or might not have been possible at all!
The benefits of Cellulite Reduction
Improve the appearance of superficial bumps and dimples. Tighten skin and reduce cellulite in a non-invasive, painless treatment. Treat textural irregularities, scarring, and wrinkles.
What choices do I have?
- Your physician will mark cellulite treatment areas with a marker
- She will make a couple of tiny incisions, about the size of a pen tip
- She will apply local anesthesia or numbing solution (you’ll be awake during the procedure)
- The doctor snips the tissue bands and gently presses out the liquefied fat
- As a result, cellulite is reduced and your skin texture smooths
Venus Freeze – Skin Tightening and Cellulite Reduction
- Venus Freeze treatments are non-invasive and painless—many patients compare the treatment to a hot-stone massage!
- Very quick and effortless.
- Venus Freeze treatments are effective in circumference reduction.
- Improve cellulite, tighten skin in the face, neck and entire body, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Many patients experience firmer skin, softening of wrinkles, and a more youthful appearance.
- Body treatments show reduced cellulite and a more contoured figure.
- We promise to provide you with a safe, pleasant, pain-free experience.
- Treatments for the face and body parts include arms, abdomen, thighs, buttocks, and neck.
Vedas is 10 minutes from I-45 (Houston’s North Freeway) and a step off The Woodlands Parkway. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Top left photo: Cynosure.com, top right: Commons.wikimedia.org, Cellulaze video: Cynosure.com, bottom right: Venusconcept.com