What is Cellulite Reduction?
Cellulite appears when tissue bands under the skin tighten. As a result, those bands force fat pockets to push upward causing dimples and bumps. A structural condition, cellulite is not dangerous, but it may be unsightly. Cellulite reduction requires a structural approach. As a result, snipping the tissue bands and reducing the amount of fat also reduces cellulite.
Cellulite reduction offers some new treatments. Using radio frequency and Intense Pulsed Light instruments, high frequency technology makes several treatments possible that previously might have required more invasive ablative technologies, or might not have been possible at all!
The benefits of Cellulite Reduction
- Improve the appearance of superficial bumps and dimples.
- Tighten skin and reduce cellulite in a non-invasive, painless treatment.
- Treat textural irregularities, scarring, and wrinkles.
What choices do I have?
- Your physician will mark cellulite treatment areas with a marker
- Then, she will make a couple of tiny incisions, about the size of a pen tip
- She will apply local anesthesia or numbing solution (you’ll be awake during the procedure)
- During the procedure, the doctor snips the tissue bands and gently presses out the liquefied fat
- As a result, you get cellulite reduction, and your skin texture smooths
Venus Freeze – Skin Tightening and Cellulite Reduction
- Venus Freeze treatments are non-invasive and painless. Many patients compare the treatment to a hot-stone massage!
- Because it’s very quick and effortless, it improves cellulite while it tightens the skin.
- We can treat your face, neck, arms, abdomen, thighs, and buttocks.
- Many patients experience firmer skin, softening of wrinkles, and a more youthful appearance.
- After body treatments, patients show reduced cellulite and a more contoured figure.
- As a result, Venus Freeze treatments effectively reduce circumference.
- We promise you a safe, pleasant, pain-free experience.
Vedas is minutes from I-45 (Houston’s North Freeway) in The Woodlands. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Top left photo: Cynosure.com, top right: Commons.wikimedia.org, Cellulaze video: Cynosure.com, bottom right: Venusconcept.com