Cellulaze Cellulite Reduction The Woodlands
Cellulite is a structural problem beneath the skin. Cellulaze® from Cynosure, a minimally invasive, laser-assisted procedure performed by a qualified physician, is clinically proven to increase your skin’s natural thickness and elasticity for a smoother, healthier look that lasts.
Aging, hormones, genetics, and dramatic weight changes can cause connective tissue bands under the skin to stiffen and the fat cells they surround to become larger and push up into the skin. While other anti-cellulite treatments may focus on cellulite superficially, applying treatment above the skin, only Cellulaze The Woodlands treats the fibrous bands beneath the skin.
- Your physician will mark the areas of cellulite to be treated with a marker
- A couple of tiny incisions will be made, about the size of the tip of a pen
- Local anesthesia or numbing solution is used (you’ll be awake during the procedure)
- The Cellulaze laser fiber is threaded through a very small tube (or cannula) and inserted through the incision site
- Your physician will use the SideLaze3D™ Cellulaze laser fiber to:
- Level out bumps of fat
- Treat dimples by releasing the fibrous bands that pull down on the skin
- Stimulate collagen production to increase your skin’s depth and elasticity for a smoother look
- The liquefied fat is gently pressed out
- The entire procedure should take about 1–1.5 hours
Here’s what to expect after your procedure
- You’ll have some bruising and discomfort, and small amounts of fluid may leak from the incision sites. Your physician may ask you to wear a compression garment
- You’ll be able to go back to your normal activities after a day or two and resume more strenuous exercise after one to two weeks
- Your results will continue to improve for the next three to twelve months
Cellulaze has an impressive body of clinical proof
Contact Vedas Medical Spa in The Woodlands for more information and to determine if this type of treatment fits your anti-aging expectations. We have Saturday appointments available and offer complimentary consultations with our in-house doctor. We will be more than happy to address all your questions and book a consultation. So call us today!
Our clients are our top priority here at Vedas, located in The Woodlands, Texas. Our North Houston office is conveniently located only 10 minutes from I45 and a step off The Woodlands Parkway. We offer a complimentary consultation to our clients for personalized information on Cellulaze Cellulite Reduction and to get acquainted with our board-certified Medical Director, Dr. Nangrani, who has practiced for over 15 years. Please call our office to schedule your consultation.